Chicago Cutlery® Metropolitan 2.75" Paring Knife
Classic paring knife made new with contoured polymer handle and high-carbon stainless-steel blade.
An updated take on a culinary classic, our paring knife has a contoured polymer handle and high-carbon, stainless-steel blade sized for everything from slicing to peeling. Triple rivets secure its full metal tang.
- Polymer handle provides a comfortable, sure grip
- Triple rivets securely fasten handle to tang for increased safety and stability
- High-carbon stainless steel creates a stronger, harder blade to resist stains, rust and pitting
- Signature 26-Degree Taper Grind® edge for optimum sharpness, precise cutting and easy sharpening
- Full metal tang provides added strength, balance, and control
- Hand wash and dry immediately to keep in best condition
- Full lifetime warranty
*All measurements are approximate.
Full Lifetime Warranty
Corelle Brands promises to repair or replace, or at Corelle Brands’s option, exchange for an item of equal or greater value any CHICAGO CUTLERY® knife or shears with defects in material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, institutional/commercial use or use for purposes other than normal household use. This warranty does not cover wood blocks or wood cutting boards. Should a warranty problem develop, contact Corelle Brands at 1-800-999-3436. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it. Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from this warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow this exclusion or limitation, so the foregoing exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
related productssee all
$129.99 was $150.00